Re: [Asrg] How about we do something about spam?

2007-01-30 16:12:46

Barry Shein writes:
Put another way, it would be naive to wait for LEOs, policy-makers,
regulators, et al, to discover for themselves how they can help.

For what it's worth, LEOs are certainly attending plenty of conferences
and private get-togethers that cover these points; APWG, London Action
Plan, and probably others, all feature law enforcement.

I do believe they're already quite aware, and are working on the problem
(although silently and behind closed doors, for some reason, which
in my opinion is not a great way to proceed).

--j.