Re: [Asrg] FeedBack loops

2008-11-13 06:19:48
Expecting people to use the "spam" button will lead to incorrect
reports.  Now, if we can get the software triggering the report to
generate an unsubscribe request instead, the quality of the feedback
loop will be improved.  But that would be something beyond the scope
of ARF.

I dunno about you, but whenever I get an ARF report on a message from
a mailing list, my software treats it as an unsubscribe.  I would be
surprised if other list managers didn't do the same.

R's,
John