Re: [Asrg] Projecting [POSTAGE]

2008-11-30 20:34:28
No sender, legitimate or spammer, pays anything like the full cost of
handling their mail.  It's all subsidized by recipients.  As I've said
over and over, that's fine for the mail we want.

Well, perhaps that's fine as far as you are personally concerned, but
for those of us who have to come up with the resources and management
it's not so fine.

Are you really saying that the cost of running your mail infrastructure
FOR THE MAIL YOUR USERS WANT is burdensome?  I've never heard another
ISP say that.  It's the other 98% of the mail that they don't want
that's the problem.

R's,
John