Re: [Asrg] Projecting

2008-11-29 14:20:17
On Nov 29, 11:07am, Michael Thomas wrote:
}
} If we really "won" a final victory in email, they'd just pick a new
} battlefield to play on. So we get the choice of containment where
} we're doing ok, or fighting on a completely new battlefield where who
} knows what the dynamics will be.

Given the swift rise of link and blog spam and the increasing focus on
spamming social networks, it seems it's also wishful thinking to believe
the battle will stay on any front where we think we have a stalemate.