Re: [ietf-dkim] Charter bashing...

2005-10-12 12:22:13

The other part of this that I admit to being confused by is in what
capacity Stephen is speaking -- bof chair, or just a contributor like
any of the rest of us. The charter Barry sent out was discussed at
length on the list and didn't seem especially contentious either on
the list or at the Paris bof -- the main contention was the lack of a
threats draft. Nor do I recall any pushback about the charter from
our AD's (?). So I'm not sure what a wholesale rewrite at this point
is actually attempting to accomplish. Are we really at risk of going
off into the weeds at this point if we don't revisit every point of
consensus we've accomplished in the last year or so?

since you have me as the primary addressee:

good questions.

d/