Re: [ietf-dkim] agenda item on upgrading hash algorithms?

2006-02-22 15:06:08

On 22 Feb 2006, at 11:48 AM, Hector Santos wrote:

Jon,

Is there any issue in regards to the idea of having a signer/validator
capability logic?

I think I agree with you, Hector.

Presently, the mails are coming in faster than I can read and respond to them so some of my earlier writing had time skew, I think.

The language that Dave Crocker proposed is great, from my view point. I *think* this satisfies your needs as well. If it does, let's go with that and be done with it.

        Jon