Re: [ietf-dkim] ABNF: Sender = Originator / Operator

2006-03-10 09:51:52
On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 11:27:40AM -0500, Jeff Macdonald wrote:
However, if we just talking mail streams and not content, then I like
your original model of Originator and Operator.

Let me ammend that. I just re-read your definition of Originator and
that doesn't talk about mail streams. I find it very easy to understand
things when talking about books. An author creates a book. A publisher
introduces the book to the world in a presentable format. A Bookstore
make the book available to the public. Using Bill's suggestion:

email           books
author          author
originator      publisher
operator        bookstore

my 2 cents.

--
:: Jeff Macdonald | Principal Engineer, Messaging Technologies
:: e-Dialog | jmacdonald(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com