Re: [ietf-dkim] Concerns about DKIM and mailiing lists, etc.

2006-03-15 20:15:49
Which handy local list of signers is that? Where do I find Cisco's?

Beats me.  If Cisco doesn't expect to be able to tell what signatures are
worth using, I can't tell what problem you expect to solve and I would be
most interested to hear what use you plan to make of DKIM.  Really.

In particular, experience with SPF suggests that the majority of mail with
valid signatures will in fact be spam, signed by the spammers.  Surely
you're not planning to put gold stars next to mail just because it has a
signature that matches the From: line.  Or are you?

R's,
John