Re: [ietf-dkim] Concerns about DKIM and mailiing lists, etc.

2006-03-16 11:30:36
 I've never claimed
that it was -base alone. It's -base in conjunction with -ssp. And
you still haven't refuted my point. Both you and John would do well
to actually get some real-life experience here.

Yeah. John and I do seriously lack real-world experience. Thanks for repeatedly pointing that out.

Is it really that difficult to go to sourceforge, deploy Murray's
milter, and get some?

Michael,

I'm sorry that you missed that my response was sarcastic.

Unfortunately, it was the only way I could think of formulating a response that at least had a patina of politeness to it.

d/

--

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking