Re: [ietf-dkim] How to reconcile passive vs active?

2006-08-07 00:09:02
On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 10:53:21PM -0700, Michael Thomas allegedly wrote:
Hector Santos wrote:

Even then,  the main issue are the potential damages that are being
ignored.
My wife said it best when asked why even the BIG companies like WALMART,
YAHOO, CISCO,  AOL.COM,  BIGBANK should also support strong policies:

I can say with little hesitation that Cisco will never publish the "strong"
policy as envisioned by Mark for our user population. I'd be interested
to hear from Mark whether Yahoo-inc ever would for their corporate
users.

The question is whether there is a useful subset of domains that want
a "strong" policy.

All indications on this list are that a good number of us think "yes",
so the "strong" policy position needs comprehensive coverage in your
requirements I-D. Have you got that covered in your draft or would
additional text be of use to you?

Mark.