Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Requirements comment: Bigbank example description

2006-08-10 01:51:49

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Scott Kitterman wrote:

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 21:29, Hector Santos wrote:

It was my contention that the SSP should ALWAYS be done against the
2822.From regardless of how DKIM-Signature domain was bounded.

+1

Would you remind me how this would work with multiple address in
the From field? [*]

[*] If you answer is that only the first is looked up, you just
made it possible for me to add additional user into the system
and now instead of (or more likely in addition) to Sender field,
redirection systems and systems like airport kiosks would start
putting their own name in From and only then the user name.
BTW - I'm not saying this is bad - it may well be a good and
reasonable solution for their situations.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks