RE: [ietf-dkim] user level ssp

2006-09-06 10:53:32
The main value I see in user level policy is easing phased deployment. If you
are a bank with 100,000 employees with email and you want to deploy DKIM you
probably want some form of hook that lets you do it in stages.

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Michael Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 1:15 PM
To: IETF-DKIM
Subject: [ietf-dkim] user level ssp

All of this talk about additional requirements for user level
ssp ignores the basic question: should there be any
requirements for user level SSP at all? If so, what are the
use cases? I'm not terribly convinced that even that has
consensus -- this is the first that I even recall the subject
being raised.

       Mike