Re: [ietf-dkim] user level ssp

2006-09-06 17:29:59
Could someone please explain the nature of the problem that would
exist when these (financial) institutions can't selectively add
DKIM signatures to outbound email? Engineering is about balance,
but I haven't heard enough to make the trade off yet.

I think the alleged problem that putatively needs to be solved is that
bigbank.com somehow manages to get signing in place for their
employees whose names start with A through M, but hasn't get gotten
around to doing so for N through Z and wants to tell the world that it
signs all ofthe A through M.

I have to admit that I don't see this as a problem worth solving,
either.

R's,
John