Re: [ietf-dkim] user level ssp

2006-09-07 12:29:44

On 6 Sep 2006, at 10:14 AM, Michael Thomas wrote:

All of this talk about additional requirements for user level ssp ignores the basic question: should there be any requirements for user level SSP at all? If so, what are the use cases? I'm not terribly convinced that even that has consensus -- this is the first that I even recall the subject being
raised.

I think user-level *anything* with DKIM is a bad idea. There's a lot of flexibility in the system that permits someone so inclined to get to something within epsilon of user-level whatevers. However, putting it into the system is not a good idea.

        Jon