Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP = FAILURE DETECTION

2006-09-09 12:00:14
Scott Kitterman:
Blindly believing DKIM-SSP gives a false sense of security, and
provides criminals with even more convincing ways to rob people.
I really recommend that you read my entire email message.

If you had said that Blindly believing [positive indications from]
DKIM-SSP ... then I would agree 100%.  I do not think that SSP can help
assert anything about the goodness of a message.  I think it's only utility
is in finding some that are definitely bad.

Criminals switch strategy, and use look-alike domains to make their
mail look even more authentic than it does today.

If this is how SSP stops phishing mail, we have achieved nothing.

        Wietse