Re: [ietf-dkim] Collection of use cases for SSP requirements

2006-11-13 08:26:41

John Levine wrote:
      Mike, does this have anything to do with SSP or DKIM though?
No. Most of this is off-topic.

Just to be sure I understand correctly, is it on- or off-topic to
discuss usage scenarios for SSP?

(That's a reasonable-sounding, but basically misleading question,
to which I guess you most likely already know the answer,
nevertheless...)

The ssp-reqs document discusses use cases. Feel free to comment on
that text or propose new text for those sections of the document.

We should not feel free to endlessly debate SSP use cases on the
list, especially when there's already been so much repetition on
this topic.

Lastly, UI design issues are not particularly relevant for a
protocol where none of the current use cases have a warm body
attached. That was what I said was off-topic.

Stephen.