[ietf-dkim] EAI + SSP status (was: "I sign everything" yes/no)

2006-11-24 07:51:58
Stephen Farrell wrote:

Read the EAI drafts.
Which? (There are 8)

I'd be glad to get a better pointer to how EAI and DKIM might
interact,

For the purposes of DKIM look at I-D.eai-framework-03, that's
more or less ready (= post WGLC, pending nits are editorial).
It has an informative reference to the DKIM charter.

The hardcore technical stuff is still far from ready, one of
the points where it will get interesting is a procedure known
as "downgrading" (from UTF8SMTP to traditional message/rfc822),
for a sneak preview see I-D.eai-downgrade-02

Or just look around at <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/eai>.

I'd feel better if we can shift the "I sign everything" stuff
in SSP to "experimental" (= the same status as EAI and SPF).

Frank