Re: [ietf-dkim] Base issue: multiple linked signatures

2007-01-04 08:41:59

Doug,

You are repeating yourself, yet again. As far as I can see
all this was raised by you before and none of it achieved
WG consensus.

Feel free to try convince Barry and I otherwise, *off-list*,
but please do not continue to try to reopen closed issues
on the list.

I see all this as being covered by issues 1265, 1272 (raised
by you and accepted), 1274, 1285, 1288 and probably others
(I got bored in the issue tracker). I see no WG consensus to
re-open those issues.

Stephen.

PS: I repeat, please feel free to convince us that there's
something new here, but not on the list.