RE: [ietf-dkim] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-overview-04.txt

2007-03-12 12:14:42
I don't think we need to agree on the policy implementation to get overview out.

We do have to have agreement on the requirements.

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Wietse Venema
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:34 PM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: I-D
ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-overview-04.txt

Tony Hansen:
However, I'd like to hear some discussion on the issue:
Should we put
out a version now (without the SSP references), or hold off
until SSP
is totally finished?

I would not wait with an Overview document until SSP is ready
for prime time. I would encourage deployment of DKIM-base now
so that we can gain useful experience.

      Wietse