Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-overview-04.txt

2007-03-13 10:04:03
On 2007-03-12 16:51, Hector Santos wrote:

I tend to side with the high probability that blindly signing MAIL in a DKIM-BASE only manner (with no helper support, and I presume you are just against SSP, not other kind of helpers, like DAC or some other yet to be established reputation helper)

Hmm, not sure who you're arguing with here -- can't be me, I'm not against SSP. Never have been. I just don't think it's a good idea to continue telling the world that DKIM isn't ready.

--
J.D. Falk, Anti-Spam Product Manager
Yahoo! Mail