Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-overview-04.txt

2007-03-18 16:23:49
Eliot Lear wrote:
The real question for me now is simply this: will those people who
are writing the overview now commit to updating it after SSP is
complete? And I for one want to see SSP complete quickly.

Irrespective of whether we publish something now or not, the authors of
the overview document have always been committed to publishing a version
that includes SSP information *at the same time as the SSP protocol
specification*. From the charter:

        Nov 2007        WG last call on SSP protocol
        Nov 2007        WG last call on overview document

What we've been exploring in this little debate here is whether we
should publish a version earlier without much SSP information in it.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com