Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-overview-04.txt

2007-03-12 11:13:41

On Mar 12, 2007, at 10:34 AM, Wietse Venema wrote:

Tony Hansen:
However, I'd like to hear some discussion on the issue: Should we put
out a version now (without the SSP references), or hold off until SSP is
totally finished?

I would not wait with an Overview document until SSP is ready for
prime time. I would encourage deployment of DKIM-base now so that
we can gain useful experience.

+1

We're also more likely to get DKIM widely deployed before there's much
real-world experience with SSP than after.

Cheers,
  Steve