Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-overview-04.txt

2007-03-14 08:33:56
On 3/14/07 8:00 AM, "Eliot Lear" <lear(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> scribbled:

Jot,

The overview isn't keeping DKIM from the world.  In fact you guys can
sign today, if you don't already (haven't checked).  The real question
for me now is simply this: will those people who are writing the
overview now commit to updating it after SSP is complete?  And I for one
want to see SSP complete quickly.

It has come to my attention that perhaps I confused the discussions with
"fixing" -base due to the FWS stuff, and overview.

I read the discussion as having Overview be one of the solutions to this,
and thus holding up base, not SSP.  If that is the case, I apologize for
muddying the waters.

Regardless, I would like to see RFCs move forward (be it base or SSP)
without waiting for an overview document.

-Jot
--
Jot Powers             <jpowers(_at_)paypal(_dot_)com>
Phone: 480-862-7234    Cell: 480-221-1157