Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-levine-dkim-adsp-00

2008-05-24 13:08:38
The question is pathetically simple:  Should the next draft of the´
working group document retain the NXDOMAIN check or not?  Yes or no.

Yes.  There was no plausible or coherent argument against this check.
If receivers do this anyway they have a result in their cache, fine.

Nobody I know of is arguing against checking to see if the domain
exists.  The question is whether ADSP should define what domain
existence means, or defer to other definitions.  Inventing our own
definition is, as I think I've said in other messages, a rather severe
case of mission creep.

R's,
John