Re: [ietf-dkim] Features that could be reconsidered as part of the bis process

2009-05-22 20:34:33
Surely you do not suppose that a signature which covers only the From
header (and that is a perfectly valis signature according to the
document) is to be accepted as equally valuable to a signature that
covers everything.

Probably not, but that's because a dimwit who puts on cruddy
signatures is unlikely to earn a very good reputation.  I really
REALLY do not plan to waste any time inventing heuristics to evaluate
the "quality" of a DKIM signature and I doubt anyone else does,
either.  If you want people to accept your mail, be sure to sign only
good mail, and be sure to sign it in a way that bad guys can't fake.

R's,
John

PS:

It is Blatantly Obvious!

Some things that are Blatantly Obvious are also Just Plain Wrong.