Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue: Deployment Guide Section 6.1/6.5 (ADSP/Forwader) conflict

2009-10-18 21:22:46
The point here, I suppose, is that forwarders that are meant to
forward ... while forwarders that are meant to fan out to multiple
recipients ... should get different advice.

This is the mailing list advice that I strongly suggest we NOT attempt
to provide at this point.  All these arguments about what to do with
DKIM and ADSP and mailing lists are based on pure speculation.

I know what my lists do (just out of curiosity, how many other people
in this argument host active lists?) and I know what works for me, but
there are a lot of other opinions and we won't know what works until
we have some actual experience.

R's,
John