Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM charter update proposal

2009-10-24 20:08:06

On 24/10/2009, at 15:13, Barry Leiba <barryleiba(_dot_)mailing(_dot_)lists(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

My opinion is that N1 is arguable, but that N2 and N3 are not the
case, and that we shouldn't resist advancing DKIM base to DS for
reasons N2 and N3.  My opinion is also that, while N1 might be true,
the fact the IETF considers it worthwhile overrides that.

And note that I'm only advocating advancement for DKIM base at this
point; I think we DO need more experience with ADSP before we have any
clue whether it's stable (or useful).

+1