Re: [ietf-dkim] Lists "BCP" draft available

2010-05-20 13:45:03

-----Original Message-----
From: John Levine [mailto:johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:23 PM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Cc: MH Michael Hammer (5304)
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Lists "BCP" draft available

From my perspective, it would have to be very compelling for me to
support modifying ADSP at this point. ADSP is the DKIM tail and not
vice a versa.

Entirely agreed.  As this point the only concrete datum I'm aware of
is that ADSP has been observed to break IETF mailing lists.  I would
want to see a lot more practical as opposed to hypothetical experience
before offering further advice.

That's ironic, I heard it the other way around.... that many mailing
lists break DKIM signatures and thus ADSP..... go figure <G>.

Mike