[ietf-dkim] draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs

2010-09-15 18:35:54
Alessandro Vesely wrote:

Ok, done.  Will you then say what you think about it?

Filename:      draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs
Revision:      00
Title:                 DKIM Joint Signatures
Creation_date:         2010-09-15
WG ID:                 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 5

Abstract:
DKIM Joint Signatures provides a means to limit the responsibility of
a message that implied by signing it, and possibly transfer the
responsibility to a third party.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs-00.txt

The I-D lacks examples to better understand this proposal.

I see these generic possibilities:

First party Example: