Re: [ietf-dkim] where's the code, was draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-02 review

2010-09-15 13:51:31
On 15/Sep/10 01:04, John R. Levine wrote:
For all the claims that checking transitive trust is important [...]

Having said all that, it remains perfectly reasonable to write up any
of these hypothetical propsals as I-Ds and ask the group to publish
them as Experimental RFCs, to provide a public spec for anyone
interested in implementing them, something I'd support. If it turns
out people do implement them and find them useful, we can revisit them
and consider them for standards track, as they're doing in EAI.

So start writing those I-Ds. It's even kind of fun, writing down your
ideas and trying to make them so clear that even someone like me won't
misunderstand them.

Ok, done.  Will you then say what you think about it?

Filename:        draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs
Revision:        00
Title:           DKIM Joint Signatures
Creation_date:   2010-09-15
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 5

Abstract:
DKIM Joint Signatures provides a means to limit the responsibility of
a message that implied by signing it, and possibly transfer the
responsibility to a third party.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs-00.txt