Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs

2010-09-16 02:41:53
Alessandro Vesely wrote:
I see these generic possibilities:

First party Example:

     From: user(_at_)example(_dot_)com
     DKIM-Required: example.com

Yes, that's possible, but seems useless.  What I've been thinking about is

        From: user(_at_)example(_dot_)com
        DKIM-Required: list.example

If it were agreed that a signature may be not valid unless
countersigned by the recipient, the risk of replay attacks would be
greatly diminished.

So in the above, the originating message author is telling the world
that the domain list.example is expected to resign?  so it ends up
like this?