Re: [ietf-dkim] Who signs what

2010-09-16 11:18:41
John R. Levine wrote:
we can discuss it for the very reason you pointed out, people want to
use/sell 3rd party signing, so lets discuss a policy and write it up.

If anyone thinks there is value in A publishing a statement that they like
it when B signs mail which has A on the From: line, write up an I-D.
Personally, I don't see any value, since I'll develop my opinion about B's
signatures regardless of what A says about them, but I suppose I might be
missing something.

John, you are the good guy. The concern is the bad guy's opinion to do
the same thing you wish to do freely.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com