Re: [ietf-dkim] Who signs what

2010-09-16 10:39:04
Indeed.  If the owner is myobscurelittledomain.com and the signature is
from yahoo.com, I know which one I'm likely to pay more attention to.

myobscurelittledomain.com, right? As Miles said in the past, Yahoo would
always have sort of middling reputation.

If I've heard of myobscurelittledomain.com, sure. But in the more likely case that I haven't, Yahoo's middling reputation will have to do.

R's,
John