Re: [ietf-dkim] Who signs what

2010-09-16 13:15:29
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Douglas Otis
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:03 AM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Who signs what

This seems to be the correct answer, but there are a few issues that
will cause some difficulties using this simplified terminology when
describing parties and their related
reputations/accountability/authority.

I don't think any personal or business relative of mine should automatically be
considered equivalent or even similar to me in terms of evaluation of the
quality or value of their messaging output.  I don't see why domain names
should be any different.

If I want them to share my reputation, I'll sign their mail.