Re: [ietf-dkim] Who signs what

2010-09-16 13:21:49
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Steve Atkins
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:08 AM
To: DKIM List
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Who signs what

If I were to sign this email with d=pedantic.wordtothewise.com would
that be a third-party signature or a first party signature?

It's from you (A) to me (B) signed by your subdomain (C).

Quoting myself:
For a message (not even specifically email) from A to B via C, A is the first
party, B is the second party,
C is the third party.

The first several definitions I found via a simple Google search concurred.

Let's not waste time on this.