Re: [ietf-dkim] Corner cases and loose ends, was , draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs

2010-09-26 12:09:28
One thought - If lists are going to spend any time paying special
attention to DKIM, it would be easier for them to just always rewrite the
headers like so:

No, of course not. I've already adjusted my list software to put DKIM list signatures on outgoing mail. It was no big deal. I haven't done anything with ADSP because, to several decimal places, nobody uses ADSP.

What have you done on the lists you run?

R's,
John