Re: [ietf-dkim] Corner cases and loose ends, was , draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs

2010-09-27 11:28:06
Ignorance is bliss, I guess, especially when it comes to pontificates.
That's what every implementation of DKIM for MTA's, both open source and
commercial that I'm aware of does, though some do and don't do the ADSP
lookup. News at 11: email is still delivered, with little to no observable
impact.

You're a big fan of telling people that running code is your friend.
gunzip opendkim and see for yourself.

Mike, next we'll hear that DNSBL lookups can't be done during SMTP time
       either I guess