Re: [ietf-dkim] Corner cases and loose ends, was , draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs

2010-09-27 12:41:50
Ignorance is bliss, I guess, especially when it comes to pontificates.
That's what every implementation of DKIM for MTA's, both open source and
commercial that I'm aware of does, though some do and don't do the ADSP
lookup. News at 11: email is still delivered, with little to no observable
impact.

It is not my impression that they all do the full DKIM validation while
the SMTP session is open.  Mine doesn't.

R's,
John