Re: [ietf-dkim] Corner cases and loose ends, was , draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs

2010-09-27 05:04:48
On 27 Sep 2010, John R. Levine wrote:
A reasonable interpretation of the RFC is that "dkim=all" still indicates
that all mail with no signature is bogus

No.  If that's what we meant, that's what we would have said.

I base that on section B.1, which specifically mentions mailing lists as
a possible contraindication to "dkim=all" use.