Re: [ietf-dkim] ISSUE: 4871bis-02 - Section 8.14 comments

2010-10-14 13:41:39
3) Philosophical conflictive parenthetical sentence:

    (This can also be taken as a  demonstration that DKIM is not designed
     to support author validation.)
Yeh, that's the only part I agree on (though not with the reasoning
that follows).  I'm ambivalent about having that parenthetical
statement in there.  I'd like to see some consensus about whether to
leave it or keep it.

+1 for leaving it, it is just distracting in that context.

Clarifying an error I made in the original message:  it should say
"I'd like to see some consensus about whether to REMOVE it or keep
it."  And it looks like Alessandro is on the side of removing
("leaving") it.

Sorry for the confusing typo.

Barry