Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposal for new text about multiple header issues

2010-10-25 09:50:10
A DKIM verifier generates a single bit, "validly signed or not",
and an identifier in the "validly signed" case.

Well, actually, if you read 4871, it also produces an edited version
of the message.  As I suggested in my message a few days ago, I don't
think that's what we intended, and we should fix 4871bis so it doesn't
say that any more.

And that makes DKIM overall a poor place to do anything other than
mention specific issues that directly affect the DKIM security model.

Agreed.

R's,
John