Re: [ietf-dkim] Work group future

2011-04-03 12:57:24

On Apr 3, 2011, at 9:45 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

I think when it's clear there's no more progress that can be made, you close
down and move on.  You can always start up a WG later when there's a chance
for better progress or new work to be done.

Also, having the workgroup still open and not progressing in any particular
direction risks giving the impression that DKIM isn't ready to deploy and may
actually deter progress.

Our outstanding chartered items have been getting nowhere for years.  It
seems nonsensical to keep it open.

+1

Cheers,
  Steve