Re: [ietf-dkim] Work group future

2011-04-02 04:41:16
On 02/Apr/11 09:08, Hector Santos wrote:
I would suggest an aura is present that the "job is not done"
especially when there are still active discussions about removing,
deprecating, changing this and that, and there is still a chartered
POLICY standard development work item yet not complete.

...and EAI coming up.

I agree that the presence of such aura is not a sufficient reason for
keeping the WG, and more so if we keep in mind other considerations.
At any rate, do we agree that such aura is present or is it just a
minority of us who feel it?