[ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain Identity"

2011-05-02 12:42:41

Hector Santos wrote:

IMV, ADSP is only broken in that it didn't allow you to declare you
were allowing mipassoc.org to sign for you or in general

       "My Mail Is Always Signed - by me or someone else."

By the way Alessandro, you could explore ADSP/ATPS support from your
record. Use this wizard:

       http://www.winserver.com/public/wcadsp

When you set the author domain; tana.it, unclick ASL, click ATPS, and
add authorized signer; mipassoc.org and also add mipasoc.org for the
test field, click test, you will see:

;
; ATPS (v01) Zone Records for author-domain: tana.it
; Generated by wcMakeADSP v2.3(c) copyright 2010 Santronics Software,Inc.
;

_adsp._domainkey  TXT ("dkim=all; atps=y;")

N3LSEHML2WGBFXOV7HSAK2QZSUBSEFHB._atps  TXT ("v=atps01; d=mipassoc.org;")

with a test result:

     adsp=pass policy=all author.d=tana.it signer.d=mipassoc.org (atps
signer);

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com