Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM Scouts, was 8bit downgrades

2011-05-24 20:16:20
Interestingly enough, outlook tells me this message has been tampered
with, but not sure why...

Probably doesn't have the Comodo validation certificate.

I took the copy of my message that came back from the mailing list, ran it through some rather violent transformations (mail to usenet and back) and the S/MIME signature still is OK.

R's,
John