RE: mailing list software, was What does the mailsig mechanismmean?

2004-11-03 15:59:19

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 15:12 -0800, william(at)elan.net wrote:
See my objection to PRA on exactly this point (it was hardly noticed because
of larger objection on that PRA is not compatible with current RFC2822
recomendation for forwarding):
 http://www.imc.org/ietf-mxcomp/mail-archive/msg04750.html

Fine. Then we're different to PRA, which makes other people happy
anyway. All we're after here is a precise definition which the less able
sysadmins out there can use as a ruleset which says "this mail cannot be
genuine and hence can be rejected".

--
dwmw2