Re: the meaning of PRA

2004-11-03 17:50:30

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:04:38 -0800, Michael Thomas wrote:
 At this point there is no meaningful dialog since you refuse to
 consider whether PRA IPR is an issue for your proposal, and I
 can't independently form an opinion on the same since you have not
 submitted a draft. The issue is not dead, however, and I suggest
 that the group not consider any proposal that cannot answer
 whether the PRA IPR is a potential problem. We do not want this
 group to fall into the same crater as MARID.

Michael,

You have more information than I do.  You have all the information
that I have about the technical issues -- and at this point I'm not
even sure what you are attributing to me but I do know there is
nothing that I've held back -- and you have detailed knowledge about
whatever IPR concerns you want to explore.

How that somehow burdens *me* with some responsibility to conduct a
legal analysis  that satisfies your general concerns is beyond my
understanding.

d/
--
Dave Crocker