Re: mailing list software, was What does the mailsig mechanismmean?

2004-11-03 23:18:18

What wasn't clear about what I wrote? Would what you're
advocating require something that is, or looks greatly like
the patent-pending PRA algorithm?

I'll have to go back and reread the patent apps, but it is my distinct
recollection that the PRA claims are relative to systems that check
originating IP addresses, not that check signatures.  Yes, this is
a meaningful difference.

--
John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711
johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Mayor, http://johnlevine.com,