Re: the meaning of PRA

2004-11-03 15:04:40

Dave Crocker writes:
But you are the one raising the question.  The person asking a
question has a responsibility to ask one that is sufficiently
meaningful to permit a meaningful answer.

At this point there is no meaningful dialog since you refuse
to consider whether PRA IPR is an issue for your proposal,
and I can't independently form an opinion on the same since
you have not submitted a draft. The issue is not dead,
however, and I suggest that the group not consider any
proposal that cannot answer whether the PRA IPR is a
potential problem. We do not want this group to fall into
the same crater as MARID.

         Mike