RE: mailing list software, was What does the mailsig mechanismmean?

2004-11-03 10:24:11

Dave Crocker writes:
This track record calls for taking the most narrow, focused approach
we can.  This means the specification should be absolutely minimalist.
We should strive for the most basic and straightforward capability we
can.

Speaking of deployability, can you please explain how the
hopwise solution that you are advocating doesn't run afoul
of the PRA IPR? I don't understand how the responsible party
search that you're advocating is in any way different than
the MARID PRA and that known roadblock to deployment.

          Mike